LLCIP is an amazing opportunity for college students in Lorain County to experience a strong internship, become more familiar with the county, and develop professional experience to be a foundation for their careers!
- Must have primary residency in Lorain County
- Must have graduated from high school and completed one year of college level work (additional to any college work that may have been completed as part of your high school curriculum).
- Must attend the weekly meetings sponsored by LLCIP/Leadership Lorain County during the ten-week project to learn more about our community, its resources and public service. Meetings are held during the workweek and your host agency will be aware. There will not be more than one meeting held during the work day in any one week.
- Must attend the graduation ceremony at the end of the program.
- Must have access to a car, as travel may be part of your job and the weekly meetings.
- Your host agency and/or LLC may require preliminary or random drug testing throughout the program.
- Please plan accordingly. Vacations are highly discouraged. If you plan to be absent at any time throughout the program the dates must be submitted, in writing, in advance and agreed upon by both your site supervisor and the internship coordinator, understanding that any loss of hours may result in loss of pay.
For information please contact Jennifer at: (440) 366-4702 or email@example.com
See the links below for related topics: